- This event has passed.
#PicturethisAbramward Day 2 Workshop
February 15 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm UTC+0
1pm – 1.30pm Workshop 1
On site at Community Green
1.30pm – 4pm Workshop 2
Return (walk) to PBCZ
Goals for Activity Day 2 are:
• Bringing Picture This! Team members (and participants from Miss Places and Men’s Sheds) ideally alongside other community participants to work together.
• To consider via an on-site engaging and creative workshop to understand Platt Bridge Community Green as it is now, how it is used and what it looks and feels like.
• To continue the workshop at PBCZ, working creatively and imaginatively to think about how it could be used in the future and how it could be re-designed for community events, community business and more…
• To introduce the Picture This Team (AWCC volunteers) to concepts and (planning and urban design) techniques to analyse a public realm site.
• To support the Picture This Team to work with other community members on a collaborative project.
Sarah Spanton (Waymarking) to synthesise the results of the workshop into a draft vision for the Community Green, which will be tested at community groups around Abram Ward, the final results will be included the Abram Communities Together Neighbourhood Plan.